Novice Intermediate Program
Do you love synchro? The Novice/Intermediate program is for swimmers 11 years and older who want to learn and develop in the sport of synchronized swimming. This program is a 9-month commitment, running from September to June. Participants train twice a week and compete in 3-4 local meets. New participants must have completed an Aquamaids Camp or Lesson series.
- Practices start the first week of September and go through the second week of June. There will be 2 weeks Winter break.
- Coaches will assign swimmers their appropriate divisions (Novice or Intermediate)
- Intermediate swimmers can choose to augment their training by attending an additional hour of practice (“Intermediate Plus”). This training will focus on skill development and will introduce swimmers to the National Training Standards. Families will decide on a Quaterly basis if they would like to be part of this program. An additional fee or fundraising requirement will be applied. In order to hold this training, a minimum number of participants will be required to make a quaterly commitment.
- Swimmers are welcome to sign up for “private sessions”. Summers can request their focus for the practice. These can be individual or small sessions. Private sessions will be scheduled directly with the coaches and will require the purchase of a “private session package”.
- If spaces are available, qualified swimmers may be accepted mid-season.
“SAN JOSE / LOS GATOS NOVICE INTERMEDIATE”
Tuesdays & Thursdays
11-12 Age Group 4:00-6:00
13 & Over Age Group 5:00-7:00, 7:00-8:00 Intermediate Plus
Practices will be held at John Muir Pool September through November and Los Gatos High School Aquatic Center December through June.
Sign up now!
“MENLO PARK NOVICE INTERMEDIATE”
Wednessdays 4:00-6:00, 6:00-7:00 (possible Intermediate Plus)
Saturdays 9:00-11:00, 11:00-12:00 (possible Intermediate Plus)
Practices will be held at Belle Haven Pool